For many years, Anabolic Steroids have been the go-to of most bodybuilders when it comes to building muscle. However, what many of these people do not realize is that steroids are actually harmful to the body, and moreover, they are illegal. This means that there has been a huge industry for legal alternatives to steroids. One of these alternatives is SARMs. In this article, we will be covering everything you need to know about SARMs.
Defining what SARMs are
SARMs, or Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators, are a new class of drugs that have become very popular within the bodybuilding community. As opposed to traditional anabolic steroids which bind to the androgen receptors, SARMs selectively activate certain types of androgen receptors depending on what kind of tissue it is in.
Though they were first created many years ago, SARMs are seeing an upsurge in popularity. This is because they have been found to be able to produce the same muscle growth as steroids without any of the negative effects on your body. Furthermore, they are also legal for purchase.
A lot of SARMs are still in the developmental stages, but a lot of supplements companies have been rushing out SARMs products to take advantage of this newly-emerging market. Unfortunately, not all of these products are safe or effective. In order to get the most from your SARMS experience, you need to know what is available and how it works. Fortunately for you, this article will help you do exactly that.
Why SARMs are a great choice for bodybuilders
There are a lot of reasons why SARMs are a great choice for bodybuilders. For one, they work in the same way as steroids without all of the negative side effects. However, there is more to it than that.
One of the main reasons why people look towards using SARMs instead of traditional anabolic steroids is because their use is not harmful to your liver. On top of that, SARMs can be taken orally. This is because they are not harmful to the liver and do not get broken down in your digestive system.
SARMs also tend to have a longer half-life than traditional steroids. This means that you will need to take them less often without any loss of effectiveness.
Some people who have previously used steroids in the past appreciate that SARMs are legal to use. This means that they can get back into doing what they love in a way that is much less harmful to their bodies.
Another reason why SARMs are a great choice for bodybuilders is that they tend to be much safer than traditional androgenic steroids. This is because SARMs do not aromatize in your body as traditional androgenic steroids can. Not only that but there have been zero recorded cases of negative side effects from the use of SARMs.
How SARMs work inside the body
The way SARMs work inside the body is relatively simple. However, you must first understand how traditional steroids function in order to appreciate the benefits of SARMs.
When anabolic steroids are ingested, they go through your liver and intestines where they are broken down into inactive forms. This means that when you ingest steroid supplements via the oral route, only a portion of it will be available to you.
This also means that when steroids are broken down in your liver, they will cause some serious damage. This is because the enzymes in your liver will break down the steroid before it can become effective within your body.
However, SARMs are different in this regard since they are not broken down by the same enzymes as traditional steroids. This means that when you ingest SARMs, less of the product will be broken down and more of it will reach your bloodstream to do its work.
To be more specific, the way SARMs work is by targeting androgen receptors in your body. They will only bind to the specific androgen receptor they are designed to target, which means they can stimulate or block tissue depending on what you want to achieve.
Some SARMs work by stimulating certain tissue, whereas others work by blocking it. It’s important to make sure that you are well-educated on SARMs before you start using them. The last thing you want is for your hard work in the gym to be undone because you used an ineffective product.
Sometimes, it may take a while for you to achieve the desired result from using SARMs. This is because they can sometimes accumulate in the body and make their effects more pronounced over time.
The positive effects of using SARMs
Different SARMs have different positive effects as well as negative effects. This is why it can be such a difficult process for athletes to decide which ones to use and how much of each to take. However, this article will attempt to simplify the process as much as possible so you can make an informed decision about what your best course of action is going to be.
If you are a bodybuilder, powerlifter, or weightlifter who has never used steroids before, then SARMs are a great place to start. This is because they can help you achieve a similar level of muscle growth as traditional anabolic steroids without any of the negative side effects.
However, if you have been using steroids for some time and now want to take a break, then SARMs can be a great way to achieve some of the gains you made while on steroids without any negative side effects.
We have compiled a list of what we believe to be the top 10 positive effects of SARMs:
- Increased Testosterone levels: Just like anabolic steroids, SARMs will increase your natural testosterone production. This will lead to you gaining muscle mass at a much quicker rate than without using SARMs.
- Decreased SHBG Levels: One of the problems with traditional anabolic steroids is that they cause your body’s protein binding capacity to increase, which means testosterone can no longer be used effectively in your body. However, this is not the case with SARMs, meaning they can help you reach your maximum potential in the gym.
- Increased IGF-1 Levels: As I mentioned above, there are different types of SARMs. If you want to increase your natural testosterone levels quickly and easily, then a SARM called RAD140 can do just that. It works by increasing your IGF-1 levels, which is a hormone that aids muscle growth.
- Improved Exercise Performance: If you are able to increase your natural testosterone levels, then you should find it much easier to train in the gym – especially if you are lifting weights. This means that not only will you see an increase in muscle mass, but also an improvement in your overall endurance.
- Better Recovery: The better your recovery, the more productive sessions you will have in the gym. Taking SARMs makes it much easier to recover between your sets so that you can give 100% every workout.
- More Vascularity: Some types of SARMs increase intra-cellular blood volume in certain parts of the body. This means you will notice much better pumps in the gym and improved vascularity when cutting or bulking.
- More Endurance: If you are looking to bulk, then SARMs will help immensely. Not only will they increase your muscle growth rate, but they will also increase your endurance levels so that you can perform more reps in each set without feeling exhausted.
- Increased Libido: One of the most popular benefits of taking SARMs is that it increases your libido levels. If you are able to improve your virility while gaining muscle mass, then this is one of the best-case scenarios for any bodybuilder or athlete out there.
- Higher energy levels: Many SARMs users have claimed that they have experienced a boost in their energy levels after using the supplement. If you are able to train harder and more intensely every time, then you know your supplementation is working.
- No water retention: One of the reasons so many bodybuilders choose to use anabolic steroids is because it enables them to bulk up without gaining any weight. Unfortunately, this is not the case with most SARMs. However, some of them do help reduce water retention levels within certain parts of your body (such as the lower back).
The potential side effects of abusing SARMs
While SARMs are indeed safer than anabolic steroids, there are still some side effects that you need to be aware of before using them.
Every substance or supplement can carry its own unique set of potential side effects, and SARMs are no exception. This is because they affect your hormones levels in a unique way – so it is impossible to say for sure what the long-term implications may be.
Here are some of the most common and notable side effects of SARM abuse:
- Decrease in natural testosterone production: This happens when the recommended dosages are exceeded by a significant amount. As I mentioned above, the point of SARMs is to modulate your body’s hormones in a safe manner that enables you to bulk up or lose weight with minimal side effects.
- Nausea: One of the most common side effects associated with SARM use is feelings of nausea and vomiting after taking the supplement. This happens because it can upset your stomach, especially if you are taking high dosages.
- Gynecomastia: This is a condition that affects millions of males all over the world, and it involves the growth of breast tissue in men. Gentlemen, if you have ever been embarrassed by this horrible affliction – then now there is hope! It has been proven that SARMs can help treat this condition by reducing estrogen levels in your body.
- Liver damage: Your liver is the organ responsible for breaking down chemical compounds so that they can be excreted naturally from your body. Unfortunately, this means it has to work extra hard when you are taking SARMs – which may lead to long-term damage over time.
- Testicular shrinkage: Not only will SARMs lower your testosterone levels, but it can also cause the testicles to shrink in size after prolonged use. The reason for this is that SARM compounds target the androgen receptor in such a way that it inhibits natural testosterone production.
The proper dosage instructions for SARMs
Each SARM has its own proper dosage instructions which you should follow as closely as possible. Here is a brief overview of the dosages for some of the most popular SARMs on the market:
- MK-2866 (Ostarine): 30mg per day Ostarine is probably one of the best SARMs out there because it can help you build muscle mass and improve your endurance levels. Also, it even helps prevent muscle wastage and reduce your excess fat percentage: the holy grail of every athlete and bodybuilder out there!
- LGD-4033 (Ligandrol): 10mg per day Ligandrol is considered one of the most potent SARMs available on the market today – which is why it is so popular among competitive athletes. The recommended dosage for this drug is 10mg every day, which should only be exceeded under the supervision of a doctor or medical professional.
- GW-501516 (Cardarine): 20-30mg per day This particular SARM enables your muscles to become more aerodynamic and flexible – making it one of the best SARMs for cyclists.
- AD-906 (Andarine): 40mg per day Andarine is a SARM that has been shown to have the ability to increase human muscle mass by as much as 13%. The recommended dosage for this drug is 40mg per day, which should only be exceeded under the supervision of a doctor or medical professional.
Can SARMs be stacked for even better results?
Stacking SARMs is a process where smaller dosages of several compounds are taken at once for added effects. This is similar to the way steroid users take multiple supplements orally in order to maximize their muscle gains and strength levels.
SARMs can be stacked together to great effect, but you must remember that they can also lead to serious side effects if they are not used properly. For example, SARMs such as Andarine and GW-501516 should not be stacked together for a period of longer than 4 weeks because both drugs target the androgen receptor in your body.
However, combining Ostarine and Ligandrol (SARMs such as MK-2866) is a completely different matter which can help create an amazing synergy between these compounds. This means that the two drugs work together to promote muscle growth over time, rather than at the same time.
This is because Ostarine boosts your endurance levels first, while Ligandrol stimulates your androgen receptors which gives you those amazing muscle gains over time.
Are SARMs legal supplements?
The legal status of SARMs is still under debate because most of them are still in clinical trials. However, they do not appear on the list of banned substances prescribed by WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) at this time, meaning that you should search for high-quality products every time you buy SARMs online.
Unfortunately, most people who are looking to buy SARMs online are more concerned with their immediate needs rather than the long-term consequences. This means that they will use whatever drug is available – even if it’s a black market product that can be full of dangerous impurities and additives!
In order to reduce your chances of buying a substandard SARM, you need to buy from an online vendor that is able to provide you with marked-up prices. This means that you pay more for the same product, but it guarantees that you always receive a pure form of SARM which has not been cut with dangerous substances.
Frequently Asked Questions about SARMs
Are SARMs legal in Canada?
The answer to this question will vary depending on which SARM you are talking about. For example, Andarine is legal in Canada even though it has not been approved for human use by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) in the United States.
Are SARMs safe to take?
The chemical structure of most SARMs makes them safer than anabolic steroids, but this does not mean that they are 100% safe. There is always a chance for dangerous side effects to occur if you buy SARMs online without following the recommended dosage instructions or taking them in conjunction with other drugs which can interact with their chemical structures.
How quickly do SARMs work?
The answer to this question will vary depending on the SARM you are taking. For example, Ostarine can take several weeks to work effectively because it needs time to stimulate your muscle receptors before they begin to grow at a faster rate. On the other hand, Andarine kicks into gear almost immediately after you swallow it!
Summary and conclusion
[Conclusion Paragraph] There are a lot of supplements on the market that are marked up with high-profit margins, but SARMs are not one of them. Instead of looking for cheap “underground” products, you should refine your search until you find a reputable brand that can provide you with pure SARM compounds every time. Furthermore, be aware that most SARM supplements will only lead to moderate muscle growth within a short period of time.
If you are looking for a shortcut to building muscle, look elsewhere because SARMs do not provide the same results as anabolic steroids even though they work in similar ways. However, they can lead to highly synergistic effects when combined with other types of SARMs.